The English Language Advanced Masterclass is more than an English Language Course.
This is a Masterclass where you learn and really practice the English language at an Advanced English level – your English speaking, your English grammar, your English vocabulary, your English listening, reading and writing. You can complete 10 Advanced English Language Projects and you even learn 10 new study skills! … And so much more.
In this 72+ HOUR Masterclass you get:
- 20+ English Grammar Points – fully explained, with examples, and PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR YOU
- 400+ English Vocabulary (words and expressions) – with Memory Games
- 70+ Downloadable PDFs – Interactive Handouts
- Speaking Activities, Listening Activities, Reading Activities, Writing Activities
- 10 REAL-WORLD PROJECTS – You can send them to me and I will give you REAL feedback!
- Motivational Videos – Stay inspired to keep learning!
- 10 Videos on Bonus Study Tips
- Movie Clips and Music
- Advanced English Lessons on Many Topics: History, Art, Technology, Business, AND MORE!
- English Language Practice GAMES
- Certificate of Completion
The English Language Advanced Masterclass has 10 courses inside of it, and they come as one giant package so that you can learn and practice the English language in the one part and then continue to use it again in the later parts, so your English level builds and builds.
In each part, you learn the English Language as a whole – English vocabulary, English grammar, English speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing, study skills and more.
The 10 parts of the English Language Advanced Masterclass are:
- Cultures and Customs Around the World
- Health and Medicine
- Talking About Your Life
- Economics: Business, Marketing, Sales
- Philosophy, Sociology, and Law
- Language Learning and Linguistics
- The Environment and the Natural World
Research shows that when you learn the English language within a topic of interest, like World Cultures or Environmental Issues or Talking About Your Life, then you learn the English language much deeper – because you are learning something else with the English language at the same time…
The English grammar in this course is carefully matched with just the right English vocabulary so that you learn both English grammar and English vocabulary in the right way. And it’s the most important English grammar for Advanced English Language learners.
The English grammar you learn in the English Language Advanced Masterclass:
- ‘Used to’
- Positioning of Adverbs and Adjectives
- Advanced English Questions
- Passive Voice
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect Simple
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Past Perfect Simple
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Mixed Tenses
- 3rd Conditional
- Writing Formal Letters
- Writing Sales Letters
- Advanced Modals and Semi-Modals
- Verb Forms: Infinitives (VS) ‘-ing’
- Participial Phrases
- Relative Clauses: Defining (VS) Non-Defining
- Using Connectors
- It-Cleft / What-Cleft / There-Transformation
- Advanced Prepositions
- Phrasal Verbs
- AND MANY MORE!
The English Language Advanced Masterclass was developed using real-life students. It has been worked on for months by testing the material in online classes and improving it continuously based on real feedback from real English Language students.
The best part?
The course will continue to grow and improve. As more and more students take the course, more material is added and more help is given.
What Will You Learn?
- Use 20+ Advanced English Grammar Points with examples, structures, and activities
- Use 400+ New English Vocabulary (Words & Expressions) - with definitions, explanations, examples and memory games
- Practice English Speaking - with speaking activities to use the Advanced English Language
- Practice English Listening - with English Listening activities to increase your understanding
- Practice English Reading - with articles and comprehension exercises
- Practice English Writing - with real-life projects where you can get real feedback
- Learn 10 Study Skills
- Discuss many topics in the English Language - cultures and customs, health and medicine, politics, talking about your life, investigations, economics, marketing and